The PokerGO Stairway To Millions series heads to The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas in September for a 12-event series featuring $2,150,000 in total guaranteed prize money.
This Stairway To Millions series is a group of poker tournaments with escalating buy-ins starting at $460 and finishing with the $52,000 finale. Every player that cashes at a specific buy-in level wins a seat into the next buy-in level. This builds in a satellite aspect for each tournament. Each event also plays down to a winner with a standard tournament prize pool on offer.
New for the Stairway To Millions at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas is that the top three finishers at a specific buy-in level earn the right to leapfrog an entire buy-in level.
The final four events of this Stairway To Millions series will qualify for the PokerGO Tour (PGT). Starting with the Stairway To Millions Event #10: $10,400 No-Limit Hold’em, players to finish in the money will earn PGT leaderboard points. In December, the top 21 players as ranked by the PGT leaderboard will compete in the season-ending PGT Championship for a $500,000 winner-take-all prize.
“The Venetian remains an incredible partner of PokerGO and the PokerGO Tour, and we are excited to expand our offering with the upcoming Stairway To Millions series,” Mori Eskandani, President of PokerGO, said. “With a new twist that allows players finishing in the top three to skip a buy-in level, we’re looking to offer an even greater opportunity for players to progress up the stakes and compete at the highest levels.”
“Bringing our players new and exciting experiences is one of our top priorities,” said Tommy LaRosa, tournament director for The Venetian Poker Room. “Having this one-of-a-kind PokerGO Stairway To Millions event for our players provides a unique opportunity for a player to ladder up from a small buy-in to a high roller tournament.”
- Each day begins at 12 pm PT
- All events are two-day events
- Registration is open until the start of Level 7
- Event #1-8 are unlimited re-entry
- Event #9-12 are double re-entry
- Levels are 30 minutes for Events #1-6
- Levels are 40 minutes for Events #7-11
- In Event #12, levels are 45 minutes until registration closes, then 60 minutes after
- Tables begin eight-handed then switch to seven-handed once registration closes
- Tournament director has discretion to seat tables nine-handed to begin
- No poker shot clock in Events #1-4
- In Events #5-8, the poker shot clock in play when final eight tables are reached
- In Events #9-12, the poker shot clock is in play from start of the tournament
Terms and conditions apply. New customer offer and 18+ only. Should you require help regarding your betting pattern, please visit www.begambleaware.org