This year’s 2022 Poker Masters will lead into Super High Roller Bowl VII, making for an incredible two-and-a-half weeks of high-stakes tournament action at the PokerGO Studio in Las Vegas.
The 2022 Poker Masters begins Wednesday, September 21, with the first of 12 high-profile events. A new Poker Masters event will kick off every day through Sunday, October 2, concluding with the $50,000 no-limit hold’em finale.
The player to earn the most PGT points during the series will be crowned the 2022 Poker Masters champion, winning the coveted Purple Jacket and $50,000 championship bonus.
All tournaments as part of the 2022 Poker Masters series are scheduled as two-day events, with final tables live-streamed on PokerGO.
Super High Roller Bowl VII taking place on October 5th
Super High Roller Bowl VII returns to Las Vegas starting on Wednesday, October 5. The $300,000 buy-in tournament is the PGT’s richest event, showcasing the best players in the world as they compete for millions of dollars in prize money across three-days of play.
All three days of Super High Roller Bowl VII will be broadcast live from Las Vegas on PokerGO.
Keeping the stakes high, ARIA High Roller tournaments are scheduled for Monday, October 3, Tuesday, October 4, Thursday, October 6, and Friday, October 7.
Mori Eskandani, President of PokerGO, said:
“With Super High Roller VII taking place in the second half of the PGT season, we felt it was a great opportunity to pair it with the 2022 Poker Masters series to create a tremendous schedule of elite action. As the PGT moves closer towards crowning the greatest poker champion of the year and winner of the PGT Championship’s $500,000 prize, these are two events that you simply cannot miss whether you’re a high-stakes player or one of the millions of poker fans around the world.”
- Wednesday, September 21: $10,000 No-Limit Hold’em
- Thursday, September 22: $10,000 No-Limit Hold’em
- Friday, September 23: $10,000 Pot-Limit Omaha
- Saturday, September 24: $10,000 No-Limit Hold’em
- Sunday, September 25: $10,000 No-Limit Hold’em
- Monday, September 26: $10,000 8-Game
- Tuesday, September 27: $10,000 No-Limit Hold’em
- Wednesday, September 28: $15,000 No-Limit Hold’em
- Thursday, September 29: $25,000 Pot-Limit Omaha
- Friday, September 30: $25,000 No-Limit Hold’em
- Saturday, October 1: $25,000 No-Limit Hold’em
- Sunday, October 2: $50,000 No-Limit Hold’em
- Wednesday, October 5: $300,000 Super High Roller Bowl VII Day 1
- Thursday, October 6: $300,000 Super High Roller Bowl VII Day 2
- Friday, October 7: $300,000 Super High Roller Bowl VII Day 3
All 2022 Poker Masters events, Super High Roller Bowl VII, and ARIA High Roller tournaments qualify for PGT leaderboard points.
The top 21 players as ranked by the PGT leaderboard will be eligible to compete in the season-ending PGT Championship for a chance to take home the $500,000 winner-take-all prize.
Terms and conditions apply. New customer offer and 18+ only. Should you require help regarding your betting pattern, please visit www.begambleaware.org